Summer Camp 2010!!!!

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Raffi Derderian

Summer Camp 2010!!!!

Post by Raffi Derderian »

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to take a second and say I am really looking forward to seeing all of my Uechi friends/family next weekend.
Sadly, I am only able to attend on Saturday. Should be there around 10:30 or so. Won't be able to stay the entire day but will stay as long as I can. I will teach as much or as little as Sensei needs.
It is great to say I have two JKD students coming to camp (they will be there earlier than me for sure) as well as one Uechi student. My JKD guys are looking forward to working with Rory as they bought his book and are anxious to meet him.
I will be teaching a class on weapons. Specfically stick and knife. This will be a very combative class. No drills or patterns. Just some nasty Filipino stuff. Perhaps some empty hand tactics as well.
I will NOT have many extra sticks and knives. Please bring your own if you can.
Sensei, please set aside one copy of your new book for me.
Take care folks,
Raffi
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Looking forward to seeing you there, Raffi. I have a longer, stranger trip to camp, but it will happen.

Is Susan coming? You missed that MOST important detail. :-P

- Bill
gmattson
Site Admin

On our way to N.E.

Post by gmattson »

House sitter taking care of Harley and Peanuts. . . Sue and I will miss them a lot. . . but we are looking forward to spending the week with Bill Bauknecht on the Cape, Thursday golf tourney then on to the Mass Maritime Academy.

Rory and Roy are coming in Thursday and will be headlining special seminars on Friday and Saturday. I'm teaching every morning, "Sanchin on the Beach" plus private sessions throughout the weekend.

I have Dr. Bill scheduled pretty much non-stop. So many students have asked about Superempi once again, should keep him busy at least one session morning and afternoon.

I am very pleased that so many Canadians are coming. Some kind of record I believe.

And of course, I'm so pleased that Raffi will once again be with us.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Raffi Derderian

Sorry Bill. Susan can't make it.
She sends her regards.
Raffi Derderian

Can't seem to find the schedule anywhere. Can anyone help?
gmattson
Site Admin

raf

Post by gmattson »

weather fantastic.
Looks like a great weekend.
Raf... Whenever you get to the camp we will put you to work.

[/list]
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”