A Long Row to Hoe

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Jason Rees
Site Admin

A Long Row to Hoe

Post by Jason Rees »

So much material in one term...

http://tinyurl.com/3e2lzu4
Life begins & ends cold, naked & covered in crap.
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

It's good to see the criticism and the parodies happening in the absence of accusations of racism. That race card thing was so overplayed.

So he liked Kansas, eh? Our local Virginia Commonwealth University beat them. Soundly. A mid-major school no less. Greatness arises from humble beginnings. Don't you love this country?

- Bill
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Jason

I occasionally blog on other sites. One place is SI.com which has places for fans to comment as games are transpiring, and places to discuss rumors of the business.

With these kinds of (at best) semi-moderated sites in a free-for-all world necessarily comes the cyber censor. OK, so we all know The Seven Words. We fully expect to see a censoring when we talk about taking ##### from someone, taking a piss in the bushes or wanting to ##### Susie. And as you can see, sometimes one slips by. We giggle like little schoolboys.

But the one that continues to baffle me is this metaphor of life. The first time I said that a certain path was a tough row to hoe, the cyber censor dinged me. Say what????

Oh... Yea, I grew up in a black neighborhood. But really now... Sometimes you're fishing for a good time and sometimes you're just a simple farmer.

Sigh...

- Bill
Jason Rees
Site Admin

Post by Jason Rees »

:lol: The cyber filter couldn't spell ** without hoe?
Life begins & ends cold, naked & covered in crap.

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”