Working to keep the body ticking . . .

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

gmattson
Site Admin

Working to keep the body ticking . . .

Post by gmattson »

without all the common ailments associated with aging!

Someone sent me this youtube clip of a 2009 TV interview the reporter published online. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRWBETgQyEw

Dr. SaTerra Vishnu was being interviewed during my Acupuncture session and the reporter ended up expanding the interview to include a few minutes at my Mount Dora dojo.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
CANDANeh

Re: Working to keep the body ticking . . .

Post by CANDANeh »

Very inspirational interview. Like the article in Masters magazine...a class act. This type of P.R. is what we need to bring back students to the "traditional" martial arts.
Léo
Bill Glasheen

Re: Working to keep the body ticking . . .

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Nicely done interview, George.

For the record... I liked your explanation of the benefits of acupuncture better than the "expert" with the shelves of Chinese herbs behind him. I know he tried very hard to speak to a lay audience, but... his explanations didn't jive with mathematical or physiological reality. This I say from the perspective of a biomedical engineer and a former chemist. (FWIW, one of my professors was Chinese.) Even the interviewer did a better job. Your agnostic approach to everything you do serves you well, and your lay explanations made perfect sense.

- Bill

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”