Osama bin Laden killed...

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Bill Glasheen

Osama bin Laden killed...

Post by Bill Glasheen »

... and the United States has his body.

Good!

Bill
Jason Rees
Site Admin

Re: Osama bin Laden killed...

Post by Jason Rees »

Now buried at sea. A smart way to go.
Good riddance. I'm hearing reports he refused to surrender. Good. Probably saved us a gazillion dollars in prosecution fees.
Life begins & ends cold, naked & covered in crap.
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

His followers can always make an annual pilgrimage to the middle of the Pacific to worship him. On foot...

If I seem cold and callous, well I'm being nice. He almost killed my sister. She was headed to the Pentagon for a meeting. For some reason when hearing about planes being flown into the World Trade Center, she decided to turn her car around and go home. Today she is alive, and this mass murderer is not.

- Bill
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

I wonder what made her turn around and go home. ESP?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... urity.html
Van
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Van
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Van Canna wrote:
I wonder what made her turn around and go home. ESP?
Everything that Gavin deBecker preaches - listening to that voice in your head. It's saved my butt many times.

I'm proud of her. And she continues to serve.

- Bill
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Van Canna wrote:
This also from our friend JP

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/05 ... errorists/
Osama bin Laden had a gaggle of kids. Heck... they were able to tell that either Thomas Jefferson or his brother Randolph (theoretically could have been either) fathered at least one of Sally Hemings' kids - over 200 years ago - by testing various descendents' DNA. And so here are two of them today - one white and one black.

It's a piece of cake. Large portions of the Y chromosome stay the same for generations. Just need one cheek swab from one of his boys, and a halfway decent age and face assessment. Allegedly the family at the compound also confirmed that it was OBL.

This compound was obvious. Twenty times larger than any house in the area, barbed wire on the walls, in a suburb of Islamabad... everything but a "HE IS HERE!!!" sign on the outside of the compound. Pakistani ISI likely built it, and protected him for years. Busted!!!

- Bill
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

What of the 'revenge' alerts worldwide and the chances of succesful execution here and abroad?

I bet there are Americans who 'disagree' with what we did to Bin Laden. Maybe the Westboro church fanatics :?:
Van
Panther

Post by Panther »

Van Canna wrote:What of the 'revenge' alerts worldwide and the chances of succesful execution here and abroad?
Bring it on... The world has been shown that the U.S. doesn't take schit from anyone and we do whatever is necessary to exact "justice".
Van Canna wrote:I bet there are Americans who 'disagree' with what we did to Bin Laden. Maybe the Westboro church fanatics :?:
F the WBC... They aren't any type of Christian that I know or love or care about...

But I do disagree with what we did to Bin Laden. That *^(#@$%(^#@$(*^#@$(*^^&&&^%%#*$&%)(@# <fill in the blank with your best off-color tirade of vitriolic name-calling> should have had his head stuck on a pike and planted at ground zero... his body should have been mixed with pig entrails, turned into sausage and then fed to every prisoner at Gitmo for breakfast... (then rinse and repeat!) But... then again... I'm holding back... :twisted:

I gotta tell ya... If they'd have gotten him 7-9 years ago, I'd have been more into celebrating. Now, my feelings are more along the line of "They killed another effin' piece of scum, no biggie..." OBL wasn't really involved with any organizational stuff for a long time. He had become basically a "figurehead" for terrorists, so I doubt taking him out will slow down the terrorists much at all. Even for the U.S. it was mainly a "symbolic" victory. Granted, an important one, but symbolic none the less. I support the troops... Bring them home. ALL of them. Let the rest of the world provide for their own safety without using the blood of our heros to do it. Bring them home and give them the money we send to every tin-pot dictator around the world for "foreign aid". ALL of the "foreign aid" money. And while we're at it, give them every penny that we give to the UN... and turn that building in NYC into a giant VA hospital along with free housing for vets and their families... while kicking out all those SOB "diplomats" in that cesspool of an organization! And let's go back to the old "spoils of war" criteria... they made the mistake of effin with us... take (not buy, not "negotiate for", not "trade for") TAKE every damn drop of oil they have and start shipping it home... Use it to support our hurting economy and take part of the windfall for the vets... and the politicos in Washingtoon shouldn't get one damn cent of it! In fact, cut all of their staff and salaries to NOTHING. They aren't doing any of us any good anyway, so let them go back to the original concept of "citizen legislators". Better yet, just fire them all! Dump the whole "legislator" ruling class! We don't need them to make rules for how we live! They mess it up every damn time anyway... and that has nothing to do with left/right-wing... they're BOTH screwing with us! (Should I get off this soapbox? Anyone got a 40' ladder to put up here so I can climb down? :evilbat: ) Gotta go take some BP meds! :lol: At least it felt good while it lasted... kinda like... nevermind... :mrgreen:
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Panther,

Maybe they should have put him in a 'subway car' and let you 'handle him' as you did those punks once :wink:
Van

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”