Old Uechi warrior health update. . .

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

gmattson
Site Admin

Old Uechi warrior health update. . .

Post by gmattson »

From "Windsong" Blake. . .
Hello Thought i would let you guys know about my health issues in the past and now a few weeks ago in the hospital for 10days ,after deeling with the daverticulitis attack ,they also found i have a heart problem A-Fibulation and now on coumidin so i dont get a blood clot ,getting old not for sissies .Today i see the intestinal Doc .tomorrow i see the heart Doc, and friday to see my own Doc. be doing some traveling this week ,i have to be to all of them on time so some times cant rely on a ride unless incappable .,I just walk to the beach sit and take naps and small erands to food store .My life has come to a grinding halt be 86 soon .
Hope all is well with you guys
Windsong
Ps you may pass this on to whom ever ?
gmattson
Site Admin

Re: Old Uechi warrior health update. . .

Post by gmattson »

Hello Thankyou for posting that on the forum ,the so far the surgeon for the daviticulitis said he would not have to opperate on my colon :) and that the antibiotic i am taking will take time but go away ,The heart surgion yesterday said heart looked better but even though i may look young ,i,m old and would at my age have to stay on the coumidin for life ,better than having a stroke or blood clot one day . now tomorrow for my own Doc. and see why there is blood in my urin ??.Feeling better and doing yoga and a Sanchin some times a Seisan every day in slow motion :).
Bless you Susan and puppy
Windsong
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

My best to Windsong. Tell him that movement is the best cure for rigor mortis.

Bill
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Wishing Windsong all the best. One of the very finest ring fighters and a great friend.
Van

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”