George Sensei at Super Summers Seminars

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Raffi Derderian

George Sensei at Super Summers Seminars

Post by Raffi Derderian »

Hi everyone,
Sensei is going to be one of two Guest Instructors at SSS this summer. The dates are July 20 - 22. I have been attending this camp regularly since 1990 and have been on staff for the last 9 years. It is a truly fantastic event with excellent traditional instructors. You will not find an event with more ego free and fun people.
The camp averages around 200 people from all disciplines. While the schedule is not up yet, there are 4 classes each time slot to choose from. Like any good event, the hardest part is choosing your classes. Sensei will teach two classes per day.
Please take the time to follow the link to the SSS webpage. The price is like $200 for the weekend including meals. The college campus is great and the dorms suites are really comfortable with kitchens and air conditioning.
The camp is about 4 hours from here in Providence.
http://www.super-summer-seminars.com/in ... ttson.html
I would be happy to answer any questions should anyone have any.
Thanks,
Raf
gmattson
Site Admin

Re: George Sensei at Super Summers Seminars

Post by gmattson »

I'm looking forward to this event. Hope to see many of you there. . . and of course. . . at our SummerFest, first weekend in August!
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”