Today I am a Bostonian

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Bill Glasheen

Re: Today I am a Bostonian

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Van Canna wrote: As you point out, trouble for Doswell are just beginning.
At best, it will become a sideshow for Kings Dominion. You know... like the grave of Billy the Kid.

Virginia has little tolerance for these loons. Remember that the Pentagon - target of one of the 9/11 attacks - is located in northern Virginia. Since then the state has some of the strictest requirements for getting identification, while it's easier than ever to get a concealed carry permit. I suppose if the freak had to be dumped somewhere, by an amusement park in our state is bordering on someone having a sense of humor.

It's not over. If someone didn't do all their paperwork, this body is coming out of the ground.

- Bill
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

I wonder what the laws are in this country re deporting undesirable aliens and whether this would apply to a dead undesirable.
Van
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Van Canna wrote:I wonder what the laws are in this country re deporting undesirable aliens and whether this would apply to a dead undesirable.
I don't know. But trust me... parties are looking into it.

At some point it becomes a public health issue, and that takes precedent. "It" is now just a dead meat puppet, and needs either to be burned or disposed of underground. Whether or not someone wants to put a carved rock on top of biological waste is just semantics.

That said, there's a lot of unresolved anger out there.

- Bill
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

That said, there's a lot of unresolved anger out there.
- Bill

Yup...we may well see more dead people because of the anger.
Van

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”