Joe Biden has it all figured out

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Bill Glasheen

Joe Biden has it all figured out

Post by Bill Glasheen »

In response to mass shootings at myriad venues, Joe Biden had a solution for our "gun crazy" culture.
The Blaze wrote:“If you want to protect yourself, get a double-barrel shotgun,” Biden said in an interview with Parents Magazine back in February. “You don’t need an AR-15. It’s harder to aim, it’s harder to use, and in fact, you don’t need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun. Buy a shotgun.”
Problem solved!!
WSJ wrote:Hours after the shooting rampage began around 8 a.m. Monday, investigators linked a shotgun Mr. Alexis carried to a purchase he allegedly made last week in Lorton, Va., law-enforcement officials said. Investigators theorize he used the shotgun to shoot a security officer, then took at least one other weapon, a rifle, from that officer or another victim. Witnesses reported seeing Mr. Alexis firing a rifle
Oopsie!

- Bill
Jason Rees
Site Admin

Re: Joe Biden has it all figured out

Post by Jason Rees »

Edit.
Last edited by Jason Rees on Sat May 31, 2014 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
cxt

Post by cxt »

Another tragic mass shooting at a "gun free zone."

It's the ultimate problem with liberalism--as their actions are ideology-based instead of fact-based. The results of their poor decisions are seldom considered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grammar/punctuation changed by moderator to improve clarity. ;-)
Forget #6, you are now serving nonsense.

HH
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Another tragedy another mental health disaster

And another argument about guns, I wonder were the insanity lies
fivedragons

Post by fivedragons »

Stryke: "And another argument about guns, I wonder were the insanity lies"

The insanity lies in the fact that their are mentally ill people in our society with no structured means of protecting them, and us from them. But then, I read an article about people who have their portraits enshrined in our state capitol, who are serving time in federal prison for corruption. The insanity lies in those who are allowed to to lie to themselves.
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

If you've dealt with people like the shooter - and I've known a few in my day - then you understand the tragedy of schizophrenia and other similar conditions. What this gets down to though is politics in search of a tragedy.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
- Rahm Emanuel

What liberals like Rahm Emanuel don't realize is that others have read the playbook. You know you're being force-fed a loss of freedom when the vociferous focus on an issue in a way that fails to address the underlying problem.

- Bill

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”