Mountain lion attacks, and what we can learn

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Bill Glasheen

Re: Mountain lion attacks, and what we can learn

Post by Bill Glasheen »

I'm not one to be silent when people voicing their opinions get out of line. I can't tell you how many liberal-minded people online (e.g. Wall Street Journal comments on articles) who have made slurs against "middle-aged white men" or "old white men" because it was fashionable - and yet they would scream racist if you disagreed with the opinions of their favorite political candidate. It's so much fun toying with someone when they fall on their intellectual sword like that. I almost feel badly reaming them a new one. Almost... :twisted:

The maggot who spit on the veteran made herself look like a pathetic idiot. And don't get me started on her fashion statement... :lol: We shouldn't apologize for putting the full court press on people who spew ignorance and hate. As the veteran said, give them a microphone and a camera, and let them hang themselves.

I tend not to be around people like that. I personally can take a lot of abuse. But when I see others victimized, "he" comes out of nowhere and sometimes acts without my permission. It's the metaphorical Irish cop in me; it's difficult to explain. Thus I stay away from places where that might happen. It keeps me out of jail.

- Bill

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”