Camp: a note to those who have not gone.

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Rick Wilson

Camp: a note to those who have not gone.

Post by Rick Wilson »

CAMP!

I have just returned from my first camp. For years I was in a group where this camp wasn't really promoted. I now feel that I have missed such a great deal. But nothing can be done about the past. While my personal finances will not allow me to attend every year, I will attend AS MANY as I can.

My message to all those who have never been to camp is GO GO GO GO! Rank, age, style matters not!

As for price, being a person who has attended a few seminars, I will tell you that there is no better deal out there. The price, that includes food and rooms, is unmatchable for the training time you get.

The instructors, that give so much of themselves each day, are the best there is. The subjects cover a wide variety of topics and and not all Uechi Ryu specific, so again style doesn't matter.

If you have been thinking about attending, then stop thinking and book IT! If you haven't been thinking about it, then start!

For those of us in Uechi Ryu, you get to see the best there is. The Seniors are so very approachable. Friday morning I was sitting having breakfast with George Mattson and Bob Campbell!!!!!!

GO TO CAMP!

Rick

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”