Calling Bill-sensei:

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

gjkhoury

Calling Bill-sensei:

Post by gjkhoury »

Bill-sensei:

Sorry to clog up the Forum with this:

Got your message today and was excited to learn that you can dial a phone as well as you can type!

Folks reading this: It was amazing to hear Bill-sensei on the phone! His message went something like this:

Er, um, Gary, this is, um, Bill Glasheen. Um, I don't usually use the phone or, er, talk to people for real, so here are my email addresses (and here he rattles off about 42 of them!), so, ahhh, contact me immediately, OK?! BYE!

Just kidding, Bill! It was good to hear your voice. And, yes, I'd love to join you folks for a Uechi hoe down.

I'm finally back online and can be reached for real communication at gjkhoury@pop.tiac.net.

Look me up and we'll have a meaningful email exchange!

Read ya later!

Gary
Bill Glasheen

Calling Bill-sensei:

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Gary

You are not clogging up this forum at all. Others in the past have captured exclusive rights to that honor, but I won't name names...

Yea, yea.... The reason why we never talk like real people is because whenever we are both at camp, we both are working our butts off in our own respective arenas. I have the same problem with others I know in the Uechi community. The only way I get to work with Raffi is to invite him down. And so it shall be with you.

Looking forward to what we can work out. And I'll be sure to share the dates when we make the arrangements.

- Bill
T Rose

Calling Bill-sensei:

Post by T Rose »

Is this open to others? I have a brother down in VA that I have been meaning to visit. If the dates work out I would love to visit with you folks... a Mid-Atlantic Regional Workout???
Bill Glasheen

Calling Bill-sensei:

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Tracy

It was great seeing you again at camp.

OF COURSE you and any/everyone else can come to our regionals. In fact we encourage it. We'll try to announce them in advance so that those who might want to travel will do so.

Say "hi" to the rest of your gang for me. Saw Buzzy sensei at the camp. I miss both him and his wonderful wife.

- Bill
RACastanet

Calling Bill-sensei:

Post by RACastanet »

Bill: Is the date for the next regional firmed up for 9/18?
Rich

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”