What they REALLY are like

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Bill,

You and I know those seniors who may have “hit on your women” in ’84 ~ but most people reading this don’t!

What they do know is that there were just a handful of us then and their imagination will run rampant! So I think you should go public with their names for two reasons:

1] so they can defend themselves!

2] So that the names of the other seniors are cleared!

Also, you want to be fair to both sexes about this -right?

So how about educating the neophyte female Uechi-ka on what really went on in those days, i.e., “rapacious Uechi women” “hitting on seniors” in a Jason’s quest for their peculiar variety of the “Golden Fleece”!

Then you may want to tell of how the seniors were under virtual siege by aggressive female students in the 60’s and 70’s ~~

Also I am not convinced that throwing stones is a good idea if one lives in a glass house! ~ Grin~

Lastly this “hitting on me” Anglo- Saxon expression is despicable and is ridiculed by the more sophisticated and socially adjusted European women, who would feel let down if a man would not make a pass At them, [granted _is done with more savoir faire in Europe] and who are perfectly capable of fending for themselves with class and style rather than resorting to crude expressions such as “Go s*** in your hat”!! There are females and then there are women! And some females can give women a bad name! ! “Hitting on me “ is very subjective language and it is the crux of intensive investigations on my part in sexual harassment claims!

Tell it like it is Bill; it is not like you to sound righteous!

------------------
Van Canna
natalie lane

Post by natalie lane »

To Bill Sensei,

Sorry to change the subject (just helping you out here), but I noticed above that you mentioned your wife is/was a competitive bodybuilder.

I have lifted for years, and am thinking about competiting. Do you think I could contact your wife and pick her brain about pre-contest diets and the like? If so, she (or you) can contact me at my email, natalie@arcom.ca

Natalie
natalie lane

Post by natalie lane »

I just wanted to add a note about the estrogen injection these forums have recently received.

I'm glad to see that more smart and strong women are posting their thoughts and opinions, and not just on Lori's forum. Welcome, and keep it up.

Natalie
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

This thread is way too long. Will continue.

- Bill

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”