Wow

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Bruised Lee

Wow

Post by Bruised Lee »

Gotta say...this is the best martial arts web site I have ever seen. I love all the varied topics. Like the comments - even the guys who are smarter than me (xenophobic). The format is great - the way a light bulb tells you where there are new posts and the way the file turns pink (or perhaps its salmon colored since there are so many sensitive guys here). Really awesome website - Mattson Shihan and any web designers really deserve a round of applause
student

Wow

Post by student »

So keep posting, Lee, especially what you can teach us about Juko Kai methods.

And (grinning at his keyboard), that should be smarter than "I."

student
Bruised Lee

Wow

Post by Bruised Lee »

Smarter than I.......wise ass. Reminds me of a western tongue twister

How much wisdom
could a wise ass whiz
If a wise ass
could whiz wisdom?
student

Wow

Post by student »

You know, calling me a wise ass is not calculated to get me to write that pamphlet for you, now is it?

Not to say that you are wrong in your diagnosis.

In the last week, my chinning bar slipped out of its collars - as I was chinning. Oops. I hit the ground - actually, the ground is fine; it hit me.

And if my ass is no more wise, it sure smarts.

May change my posting name to Balaam's donkey....

Or I may not.

Lee: I'm in Kentucky. I think I read somewehere that there is a Juko-Kai representative soemwhere near LaGrange, Ky. Can you confirm or deny?

Student (who is no longer anywhere near Marshall Dillon, but is walking like Chester....)

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”