Training Opportunity with Raffi Sensei

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Lori

Training Opportunity with Raffi Sensei

Post by Lori »

Please excuse the multiple posts - I placed this in my own forum and also on the Events forum - but I've seen Raffi-san mentioned many times on this forum and I believe he has some dedicated students who follow this forum. Hence I am re-posting here as well...

As most of you know - Sensei Raffi will be one of the presenters at Sensei Mattson's Winterfest in Orlando this week... and I for one am seriously looking forward to seeing this legend in action and soaking up all that I can.

He will be staying on for a short time after the Winterfest weekend and could do an extra seminar for participants who would be interested in getting in some extra work with him. He had most graciously offered to come to my dojo (about an hour from Orlando) to give this seminar if there is enough interest.

If you are interested, please email me or reply to this post ASAP to let me know. The seminar would be held on Monday night.

------------------
Peace,
Lori
email: <A HREF="mailto:lori_san@hotmail.com">lori_san@hotmail.com</A>
Forum Recommended/Reviewed Books

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”