Thank you Tracy Rose & Students

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Joseph Bellone

Post by Joseph Bellone »

I had the opportunity to train with at Tracy's dojo last night in Northboro, MA. If you ever have the chance to train with Tracy I strongly recommend it. His students were strong, tough and extremely nice people. A great group of people. That's what a dojo is. It was a great experience.

I just wanted to thank Tracy for letting me babble and work with his folks for a little while and encourage all of you to go train with him when you get the chance.

Now, go train some Uechi-ryu!
Joe
T Rose

Post by T Rose »

Thanks Joe,
Now when can we get you back?? The folks loved it.

I really enjoyed what you did, I can really see the junction between Uechi and the jj. The conversation that we had, the one on how the JJ guys train vs. Uechi dojos was a real opener. It would make a great thread.

later, and thank you for sharing...
tracy
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
His students were strong, tough and extremely nice people.
Like teacher, like student.

- Bill
david

Post by david »

>>I really enjoyed what you did, I can really see the junction between Uechi and the jj. The conversation that we had, the one on how the JJ guys train vs. Uechi dojos was a real opener. It would make a great thread.<<

Joe/Trace,

That's too much of a tease. Enquiring minds want to know!

david
gjkhoury

Post by gjkhoury »

Hey, Joe!

Congrats on working with the man who "hand held" me in my early Uechi development (never could build forearms like that, though!).

Your post creates a good opportunity to follow up on the conversation we had at our X-mas party: PLEASE COME AND VISIT OUR SCHOOL!

Our advanced workouts are Tues & Thurs, with "fighting" taking practice following the Tues nite class.

Perhaps you can come down one evening, work out with us and let the scrappers get down and dirty in the second session?

Please give me a call if this is a possibility: 978-858-0123.

We'd love to have you!

Gary
J. Bellone

Post by J. Bellone »

Hi Gary,

I left a message on your voice mail. I look forward to getting together and working out.

sincerely,
Joe
T Rose

Post by T Rose »

Hey guys,

Would that be next Tuesday? What's the format and do you think I could squeeze in (if I can get away)???

later
J. Bellone

Post by J. Bellone »

Hi Tracy,

It won't be next Tuesday, but I'll talk to Gary and hopefully we can work it out so you can fit it into your schedule.

talk to you soon,
Joe

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”