Sensei Campbell at BUKA on 8-12-02

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

LenTesta

Sensei Campbell at BUKA on 8-12-02

Post by LenTesta »

Sensei Van Canna has graciously given up his 7:00PM time slot on Monday, August 12, 2002 to allow Sensei Bob Campbell to teach a timing hands seminar. The seminar should run at least 2 hours. The fee will be $20 per student.

This seminar will be open to BUKA TC students, Sensei Campbell's students, Jay Salhanick's students, and Brandeis TC students first. If there is space available it will be open to all others.

Due to the BUKA's small size we can accommidate about 25 students for this seminar. To be fair to all who might want to take part in this we are asking everyone to pre-pay if they wish to have a spot reservered for them.

Payments can be made by check or money order by mail to:

BUKA
55 Oak Street Extension
Brockton, MA 02301

If you are sending a personal check please leave the pay to: line blank.
Money Orders can be made payable to BUKA.

or you can stop by the BUKA any Monday thru Friday from 4:45 to 7:30 if you wish to pay cash.

If we do not receive payments for 25 students by August 7, 2002 we will open up the invitation to all. We will announce how many spaces are left on this forum. We will accept payments during the SummerFest Camp.

If there is still space available on Sunday, August 11, we will post how many are left on this forum.

Who knows when Sensei Campbell will get a chance to come back to New England again. Act now if you wish to take part in this special seminar with a great Uechi-ryu Senior.

for Directions to BUKA please go to this link:
Directions to BUKA

Phone Number: 508-583-2122

------------------
Len
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

Automatically sign me up, Len. I'll give you a chck next time I see you.

If I'm not around then, I'd like to give the slot to one of my students.
Always with an even keel.
-- Allen

Return to “Events, Products & Services”