Filipino Martial Arts/Martial Arts
Enthusiast, Blackbelt, Instructors, and school Owner of any
You are cordially invited to attend the
Rapido Realismo Martial Arts
Basic Instructorship Course Seminar
( Strictly limited to 10-20 Participants only )
November 29, 2004 – December 12, 2004
Separated into 10 Days of Training, 1 Day of Q&A, Review and
Evaluation, and 1 day of Actual test written (orally) and
demonstration of learned techniques with full Contact Sparring of
Rizal National Park ( A.K.A Luneta ), Manila, Philippines ( Subject
to changes ).
Who can Attend:
Preparably Blackbelts/Instructors of any
Styles/systems, but beginners are also welcome.
How much to pay: Training Fees only. ( Pre- Registration and $ 100
USD deposits required ).
Before November 8, 2004 ---------- $ 425 USD
After November 8-22, 2004 ------ $ 550 USD
*Hotel, foods, drinks, and other personal things you need are not
included to the fees. Avail a discounts for Group rates.
We will find a good one for you to stay comfortable and
affordable which are close to the training place.
Punongguro Henry E. Espera ( Founder and System Head
Assisted by his few seniors Students.
8:00-9:00 am = Pick up from the Hotel.
9:00-12:00 pm = Morning Sessions.
12:00-1:00 pm = Lunch break time.
1:00-5:00 pm = Afternoon Sessions.
5:00-6:00 pm = Accompany back to Hotel.
*Optional = extension of training hours.
PG Espera learned and based his Arts from proven WW2 guerilla
fighting arts and Proven Street fighting arts. He was been taught in
a traditional manner of old maestro/fighter of Filipino Martial Arts
and wanted to impart his knowledge the same way as purely combative
arts. So we will implementing a very tough screening and no one will
be sure of acceptance if you don't reach those criteria. We better
cancel this Seminar/workshop than having a fool, blowhards
participants and due to the combat nature of the Arts, Pain, Bump,
and Bruises are expected but we will try to minimize it.
SO TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE OF ALLOWING THOSE KIND OF ATTENDEE, PLEASE
SEND THE FOLLOWING:
• Application form with Written Application ( why do you want
to attend and study this Arts, how can you help propagating and
promoting the Arts, Are planning to found and operate your own
Training Groups, Assurance that you wont misuse what you will learn
from us in any criminal act, Assurance that you wont disgrace the
Arts and its founder, Have you ever convicted any criminal case, and
any proof that you are a good citizen of your state/country.
• Release Liability Waiver (form).
• $ 100 USD deposit for our assurance that you will come and
not wasting our time.
• Hands on training and lecture of a comprehensive, unique,
exciting combat curriculum that compliments any Style/System.
• One year automatic membership to the Rapido Realismo
• Membership Certificate and ID Card.
• Basic Instructor Certificate and ID card upon completion.
• Free Official Shirt/ Uniform.
• Optional if you want to: License/credential as official
Group Leader and Representative of his/her State/Country, and
recognition of your own Training Groups ( if you have one or wanted
to form ).
• Invitations to Seminars/Camps and other events.
• Invitation to members only workshop.
• Discounts on all Rapido Realismo related items.
• Discounts on Seminars/Camp and other events.
• Discounts for you and your students.
• Discounts on Private Instruction.
• Your Information are posted at Rapido Realismo official
Due to the attendees limitation ( 10-20 participants only ), and for
preparation we encourage you to register now and send it with your
By International Postal Money Order,
Rapido Realismo International
c/o Isagani Abon
156 Sitio Puting Bato, NBBS.,
Navotas, Metro Manila, 1485,