Kid's Tournament 1/23/05

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

JaySal

Kid's Tournament 1/23/05

Post by JaySal »

Hello All:

I hope this note finds you all in good health and working out hard. Please know that on Sunday January 23rd , Sensei Fred Channel will be hosting the next tournament in the New England Children’s Tournament Series.
Please mark this date in on your calendars, and please try to attend and show your support and solidarity.

The series itself has been doing very well. Each tournament over all has an average of 130 kids competing. This is a very impressive number based on the fact that historically most Uechi / Shohei Ryu dojo’s do not support tournaments or events outside of there own schools. The one area that is most important is the referee’s and judgers. All promoters need your support and help. Please try to attend and help give the future kids of Uechi / Shohei Ryu a good time.

Please try to think back when you first started your karate training. You may have many great memories. This tournament series is giving these kids the same memories, they will remember though out their karate life. You being a tournament judge make’s this all possible.

Please contact Fred Channel ( uechika@msn.com ) and let him know if you will be attending.

If I can answer any questions, please just contact me.

Thank you – Jay Salhanick
Jay Sal
Semper Fi

Return to “Events, Products & Services”