Uechi-Ryu Journal - Online

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Spitkicker

Uechi-Ryu Journal - Online

Post by Spitkicker »

I am just putting the finishing touches on http://www.uechi-ryu-journal.com;
I am hoping to develop an online journal for Uechi-Ryu articles. If anyone is interested in submitting an article please visit the site and have a look.

Articles should be between 1000-5000 words, and may includes pictures, diagrams, video.

Thanks!
Best Regards;
Scott Taylor
The Uechi-Ryu Journal
gmattson
Site Admin

Good idea Scott

Post by gmattson »

Good luck with your new on-line venture. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Happy New Year...

George Mattson
Spitkicker

Post by Spitkicker »

Thanks for the words of encouragement; It's taken a while to get back online for me. Opening a restaurant in a foreign country requires a lot of practice jumping thru the regulatory hoops!!

If you have the time to casualy mention this idea to anyone I would be grateful. There is a wealth of industry journals available, but this is unique to Uechi. I have the server space, and time to monitor it thanks to a few academic freinds.

I got picked up by another online journal and am indexed under them now....so again, if anyone is interested in writing longer articles to be published; drop by the site.
Best Regards;
Scott Taylor
The Uechi-Ryu Journal
Rick Wilson

Post by Rick Wilson »

Good luck, Scott! :D
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Best of luck with your project

could be an Incredible Uechi resource

thank you for doing it :D

Return to “Events, Products & Services”