Tactical Options Seminar in Edmonton

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Rick Wilson

Tactical Options Seminar in Edmonton

Post by Rick Wilson »

Mike McGuire of Rising Sun Martial Arts Supplies in Edmonton is teaching a Tactical Options Seminar.

Mike as been a favourite instructor at my spring camp for a few years now and I know this would be a rocking weekend. :D

I also understand there are only a few spots left!

Tactical Options Seminar

March 19 / 20, 2005 Location TBA upon registration
Cost $185.00 + GST (ammo purchased separately)

The Tactical Options format will provide you with basic skill sets in empty hand combatives, impact weapons, and edged weapons. The participants will also perform sidearm retentions and disarms. This will be followed with a safety lecture after which we will move to the range to finish off with four hours of live fire defensive handgun drills.

This format is for law enforcement, military, security, martial arts instructors or concerned citizens who wish to incorporate reality based training concepts into their current training regimens. Firearms will be supplied to those who do not have their own. A firearms license is not required to participate. Instruction will be provided by Mike McGuire and adjunct instructors.

Class size is limited to 12.

A few words on Mike’s background:

7th Dan Chun Kuk Moo Sool
6th Dan Natural Spirit International
5th Dan Tang Soo Do
2nd Dan Tae Kwon-Do
Instructor: Arnis, Kali
Wortac Defensive Tactics Instructor
PPCT Defensive Tactics Instructor
Firearms Instructor
Range Officer
For more info on Mike: