Kyusho & Sanchin

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Evan Pantazi

Kyusho & Sanchin

Post by Evan Pantazi »

Several Years ago Ed Melaugh (one of the most intense and talented Martial Artists I have ever met), and I used to work together blending Kyusho with Small Circle Jujitsu (well a realistic and devastating mutation of it).

Well we decided to start working together again in Massachusetts. So we are holding a seminar in Peabody, Massachusetts on November 1, 2008.

Now Ed works in a fashion that mimics Uechi Ryu San Chin and Nai Han Chi... and he does neither kata. At summer camp a few years ago, I was standing with George Mattson, discussing just that as we were watching him teach a session.

It is also the way I have worked for over 10 years as the closing aspect of San Chin as well as the fast powerful application of Kyusho, makes it easy to dominate the opponent.

I am really looking forward to working with Ed again and seeing his advancement as well as integrating my work on dominating an opponent quickly and completely using these two Kata that are the keystone of so many Karate Styles.

We will not teach the Katas, just how to use them in realistic training application.

For all the information and to register Click Here.
Evan Pantazi
www.kyusho.com
robb buckland

Nov 1 !!!

Post by robb buckland »

I have taken the liberty to reproduce the flyer and distribute it to the schools in my area I look forward to this class !!!! :D :D :D
FEARS Ltd
"Art meets Reality"
www.fearsltd.com
Evan Pantazi

Post by Evan Pantazi »

Well sir, I thank you and look forward to seeing you again, it has been a long time.

I know Ed Melaugh was at Summer Camp a couple of times, have you met or worked with him?
Evan Pantazi
www.kyusho.com
robb buckland

Flashbacks

Post by robb buckland »

I dont believe ive met him . In my early cross training days I trained with literaly hundreds of different instructors ...on remeeting them I get the " oh yea that guy " memory flash !! LOL :lol: Regardless it will be fun and I look foward to seeing and working with you again ,sir . :D

Robb Buckland
FEARS Ltd
"Art meets Reality"
www.fearsltd.com
Evan Pantazi

Post by Evan Pantazi »

Rob,

The feeling is Mutual, just a note though we are not accepting tuition's at the door, it takes too long and always delays the seminars.

So register soon please by Clicking Here.

Also I am almost ready to re-film Kyusho in Uechi Series again, I have found so much more since the first ones in 1997. I will talk to you there about a collaboration if you are interested.

Today I leave for Germany, then Indiana, then Spain, then Norway for consequtive weekends before this seminar.

However All registrations will still be accepted and processed in my abscence.
Evan Pantazi
www.kyusho.com
robb buckland

Uechi-Kyosho REDUX

Post by robb buckland »

Thanks , I'll register today !!! I'm interested in the Uechi collaboration ....Robb
FEARS Ltd
"Art meets Reality"
www.fearsltd.com
Evan Pantazi

Post by Evan Pantazi »

Robb, I look forward to seeing you there.

This entry that is directly from Sanchin, but enables the practitioner to also utilize all the other postures and motions of all the other Katas as well. I personally like using the rest of the postures and motions of Sanchin as it is the most direct, but with many skilled MMA people now training, it is essential to be versed in the trapping of Seisan and the Grappling of Sanseiryu.

When you couple all that up with Kyusho it makes for a very powerful combination. All the principles are there, all the moves are there, all that is needed is a focus on specific targets. Once you start seeing this potential it opens so many more avenues to reach even deeper into Uechi.
Evan Pantazi
www.kyusho.com
robb buckland

Deja Vu ...(Kinda)

Post by robb buckland »

Ed Melaugh and I are teaching at Walt Lysaks "reality connection"( I got this info 3rd hand so it lacks confirmation !!!!) the weekend prior to your seminar .....oh boy is this great !!!! :lol: :lol:

So If I didnt know him I sure will when were done ... :lol: :lol:
FEARS Ltd
"Art meets Reality"
www.fearsltd.com
Evan Pantazi

Post by Evan Pantazi »

Rob,

Wait until you see what is done with Sanchin.

Look forward to seeing you and those coming with you.

I am at the airport in route to Spain to film the Iron Shirt, as a precursor to the new series on Uechi Kata and Kyusho.
Evan Pantazi
www.kyusho.com
robb buckland

Post by robb buckland »

Have a great trip, sir !!!!!
FEARS Ltd
"Art meets Reality"
www.fearsltd.com
Evan Pantazi

Post by Evan Pantazi »

Actually when you Click Here the page opens to a picture of Ed Melaugh in the entry posture of Sanchin (well one of them).

He has spent many years perfecting it and it is quite amazing to watch (more to feel), the applied method.

I know to most Uechi-ka here it seems invalid because neither of us is a Uechi ranked person. But anytime someone diligently works something (meaning of Kung Fu and essence of Karate), it is worthy of investigation.

And if it is an integral part of your art, then all the better.

PS Glasheen Sensei... my picture is a transitional from Suparempi.
Evan Pantazi
www.kyusho.com
okokart

wholesale oil painting

Post by okokart »

We are the professional art company and direct supplier. Why we welcome really wholesaler. Because We are direct oil painting supploer. We already have hundreds of satisfied customers and wholesale partner in the world.

Our successful partners include catalog and mail order companies, retail chains, photographers, photo processing labs, custom framing stores, fine art galleries, gift stores and so on.

If you want to Wholesale oil painting, oil Painting from photo, watercolor, pencil, pastel drawing . Please contact us. Our email is fangdgn@yahoo.com.cn , You will get a very good discount. We guarantee price is the best.

Contact our export department with your order detail. (please remember to note the reference numbers of the paintings, quality, sizes and quantities.)

We will prepare a quotation, including shipping costs and delivery dates to you by return. We will also advise you of all the payment methods available.

Return to “Events, Products & Services”