cpr training

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

mikemurphy

cpr training

Post by mikemurphy »

To all in the New England area:

My current cpr certification is coming up for renewel in August, as well as the rest of the instructors in my dojo, and I would like to organize a certification seminar and open it up to as many who want to be certified.

I feel, as many already do, that ALL instructors should be certified in CPR if they are going to be teaching anyone. This should be a given. If you know how to hurt someone, know how to "bring them back." It only makes sense.

If you are interested, please give me a call and leave a message at my dojo so I can get a number to the instructor. I'm thinking about late August (after summmer camp).

The number at my dojo is 781-963-8891 or email me Uechi1000@aol.com

Yours in budo,

mike
Gary Santaniello

cpr training

Post by Gary Santaniello »

Mike,

Great idea ! I'll be there.
Van Canna

cpr training

Post by Van Canna »

Mike,

Best idea I ever heard! We were certified once before about 30 years ago at Mr. Earle's dojo in RI! I remember working over a dummy! Very realistic. Please keep me posted on this as I would like to attend.

Also, as you point out,every teacher has a moral as well a legal obligation to get certified. I used it once on one of my students in my dojo who collapsed!

Thank you,

------------------
Van Canna
mikemurphy

cpr training

Post by mikemurphy »

To all:

I will put this out on the egroup as well when I have a set date. I'm going to try for the end of August after the summer camp as everyone's certificate in my dojo ends in August.

I'll keep people posted as best I can.

mike

Return to “Events, Products & Services”