Summer Camp...

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

dominiuno

Summer Camp...

Post by dominiuno »

Hello,
I'm just wondering but, at the last summer camp, master Tomoyose talked about bringing some other martial artists to the summer camp in 2002. Any news about who he's going to bring?
gmattson
Site Admin

Summer Camp...

Post by gmattson »

Who would you like to see at this year's camp????

------------------
GEM
dominiuno

Summer Camp...

Post by dominiuno »

Hmmmmmmmmm,
What are the options? I wouldn't mind some Kung-Fu practitioners/sifu's at the next camp to teach some sessions. Maybe other Uechi/Shohei people, not that those who are there aren't incredible, but it would be nice to see how things are different on Okinawa.

David
gmattson
Site Admin

Summer Camp...

Post by gmattson »

I'm getting quite a few requests from very senior teachers to teach at camp this year. My goal is to bring as many different systems together as possible. I'm hoping that Calvin Chin will again be with us, plus a few new faces, representing traditional arts we've never seen before.

I'm in touch with Tomoyose sensei and hope to see him back again this year. The number of Okinawans we bring over depends on our budget. . . which depends on your support. So please talk up the camp and get your students involved.

------------------
GEM

Return to “Events, Products & Services”