CPR Certification Clinic

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

mikemurphy

CPR Certification Clinic

Post by mikemurphy »

Once again I will be hosting a CPR Certification Clinic sponsored by the American Heart Association. I can't tell you dojo owners how important this seminar could be to you. It is my feeling that every instructor should be Certified. Anyway,the date will be Saturday, November 2, 2002 at my dojo in Randolph, MA. If you are interested in attending, the cost is $25.00 per student and the time will be 1:30 PM and run for several hours. If you have any questions, please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

mike murphy
mikemurphy

CPR Certification Clinic

Post by mikemurphy »

Attention all folks who are interested!

Due to scheduling conflicts, the CPR certification/recertification class has been rescheduled for October 26, 2002. Time and cost are the same.

Space is limited, so let me know if you are interested in attending.
Mike Murphy
781-963-8891
mikemurphy

CPR Certification Clinic

Post by mikemurphy »

Tomorrow is the day for those who wish to get CPR certification. It's at 1:00pm at my dojo in Randolph. If you are not certified and think that you can do it without training you are only kidding yourself. Get the training and maybe you will save someone's life one day! Maybe someone in your very own dojo!

mike

Return to “Events, Products & Services”