SF2006

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

zak10w40

SF2006

Post by zak10w40 »

George and Susan,
Thanks very much for putting on this years terrific summer camp. I had a great time at Uechi Sparring seminars by Darrin Yee and Manny Neves, another by Darrin, Joe Pomfret's Grips, and art of the Underhook. (This was greaat because mixed in with basic techniques were some very savvy points about grappling v. submission fighting and more) The businessman's breakfest by Dave Young and the RedMan training team.
Had agreat time watch the inspiring performance of those testing and thouroughly enjoyed the music show and reuniting with other Karateka. I had hoped to take part in the FireDragon Test -- but had to sidestep due to injury. Hope to next year.... Congratulations to Gerry whose "Chariots of Fire" imitation while running in sandals made me think he was going to attempt to walk across Buzzards Bay....
Best wishes

Zak10w40
BioDiesel USA
gmattson
Site Admin

I had a great time

Post by gmattson »

as well...

Next year should be an interesting one as well. Got a few surprises lined up that will be a first.

Thanks for your support and I'm really happy that you enjoyed yourself.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"

Return to “Fests_News”