Registering for Summerfest 2012?

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

SanchinDan

Registering for Summerfest 2012?

Post by SanchinDan »

Hope I'm not jumping the gun with this, but how soon will registration be open for Summerfest 2012?

The sooner I have the dates locked, the sooner I can tell the wife "Nope, can;t go on that trip to see your sister that weekend..."
gmattson
Site Admin

Re: Registering for Summerfest 2012?

Post by gmattson »

The dates are already set. We haven't updated the forums's banner ad yet, but just mark off the first weekend in August! (Aug 3-5th, 2012)

Plan to spend a couple more days at camp, sightseeing and participating in the other activities we are planning. Also, most important. . . reserve your hotel room early. All the nice hotels, motels and bed/breakfast fill up early. This year, many had to get rooms in nearby towns.

Also, for those with budget problems, we do have a large dojo in downtown Plymouth with mats and shower. Just need to bring sleeping bag.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
CANDANeh

Re: Registering for Summerfest 2012?

Post by CANDANeh »

Myles Standish State Forest camp grounds are also nearby...I stayed there in order to attend the 2011 camp and was not disappointed. For the more "roughing it crowd" of course ;)
Léo

Return to “Fests_News”