Camp 99

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

mikemurphy

Camp 99

Post by mikemurphy »

Sensei,

Perhaps you could give a quick run-down on the instructors who are committed to coming this year and what they plan to teach. This would give people a chance to start salivating.

Yours in Budo,

Mike
gmattson
Site Admin

Camp 99

Post by gmattson »

I'm way behind on Camp preparations Mike. Usually I try to post an updated instructor list along with specific activities. However, this year I just haven't had time to modify this file.

For the record, I believe all of the regulars will be back, along with quite a few new activites. I have a confirmation from a Tai Chi instructor and quite a few "healing arts" instructors. We have been discussing the camp so much during the year along with specific teachers and what they plan to do. I must find the time to organize all the information and publish it. Watch the camp link for an update SOOON!

------------------
GEM
gjkhoury

Camp 99

Post by gjkhoury »

Mike:

In limited conversations with instructors about this year's camp, I have heard talk about:

1.) Competition rules and technique seminars;

2.) A potential "real life" self-defense seminar (using secnario-based training and an impact suit)!

3.) Dojo owner "roundtable" to discuss marketing and management techniques headed by PhD. Steve White!

4.) LOTS more?!

Looking forward to a great weekend!

Gary
mikemurphy

Camp 99

Post by mikemurphy »

Sensei,

You'll have to spend a little less time on the golf course :-)

Gary-san,

As usual, I think it will be a great weekend as well. My dojo and I are looking forward to it with great anticipation.

Cya this weekend!

Mike

Return to “Fests_News”