Uechi-Ryu.com

Discussion Area
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:01 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 8:01 pm 
Site Admin

I know the schedule has been changing and expanding over the past two weeks. This year I have tried to make it as accurate and comprehensive as possible. Many thanks to Al Moulton and Steve White for their gentle nudges and encouragement to correct mistakes.

Well, I believe it is finally ready for the printer. Note that there will be signs pointing to the registration area. (Probably the Store site) Parking is along the canal and in the Storer Parking Lot. (Behind the dorms.) Watch for the parking signs if in doubt or check the map on the Fest site. (direction page)

The Gym Pool will be open on Friday and Saturday. If there is enough interest, we can probably have use of the pool on Sunday. The staff of the Maritime really outdid themselves this year. With the schedule change, which put our camp at the tail end of the construction, created lots of inconveniences for everyone. Next year we will have the entire campus and all the dorms and bathrooms will be refurbished.

The camp is our annual reunion. Many students and teachers have been attending since 1983! Plan early. Next year, nothing will stop us from resuming our 2nd weekend in August date. See you Friday morning at 6:30am by the ship's bell for our early morning sanchin and class.

------------------
GEM