Wintercamp 2002 Update!

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

gmattson
Site Admin

Wintercamp 2002 Update!

Post by gmattson »

Update from Roy Bedard regarding WinterCamp 2002:

Hi George,

Here is some information on the accomodations for Winterfest.

The hotel rates have been negotiated to $59.00 per night - a great rate for a beautiful hotel. I will have welcome packs available in the rooms as our members check in. We need to have at least 30 rooms filled to avoid the $250.00 ballroom rental fee. Let's work hard to do this. The participants have until January 12 to make reservations under our contracted price. After that - it is first come, first serve - and prices only go up.

The check in time is 3:00 pm - 5:00pm. Cancellations must be made by 6:00 pm the day of arrival to avoid a penalty.

We have ballrooms from Friday 8a-5p, Saturday 8a - 5p and 6p - 9p, Sunday 8a - 1p. Please coordinate the schedule with this in mind.

Roy Bedard
Raffi Derderian

Wintercamp 2002 Update!

Post by Raffi Derderian »

That sounds great Sensei! Roy is doing a super job for sure. This years Winterfest is something no one should miss. I am very excited once again to be able to learn from Frank Gorman Sensei. I have been in his company a few times (once in a class) and his knowledge and way of teaching is absolutly one of a kind.
I presume the hotel price you mentioned is for the one that we are having Winterfest at. Also, when I go to the information page on the Winterfest site I get a black page. Anyone else having this problem?
Look forward to seeing everyone there!
Raf

------------------
www.derderian-academy.com
gmattson
Site Admin

Wintercamp 2002 Update!

Post by gmattson »

Yes, the hotel is where Wintercamp is going to be held.

I posted a question on the computer page relating to the blank info page. A couple of responses said they could read the page, so I thought it was my computer!!! I'll check it out again.

------------------
GEM

Return to “Fests_News”