Bulletman Senerio Training!

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

"Bulletman" senerio training with Harry Grimm:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Sir,
I am looking forward to this weekend. I have attended RMCAT (with Peyton Quinn and Bill Kipp) and have been teaching FAST for 2 years . I have operated a school in Holden MA for 10 years. I am currently the only person in Mass certified to teach FAST and hope to change this very soon. The seminar will focus on the ABC's of self defense Awareness,Boundries and Combat, presenting an over view and feeling of the adrenal dump. Also planned is a demonstration of the Basic frontal and rear attacks with the Bulletman. Harry Grimm <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Norm Abrahamson

Post by Norm Abrahamson »

Dear Sirs,

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the bulletman? Do I need kevlar to attend this seminar?

Sincerely,
Norm Abrahamson
AlanL

Post by AlanL »

Bulletman is padded assailant armor used in RMCAT and FAST Defense training. The suit allows defenders to throw full power attacks.
The name was given because the padded helmet looked something like a bullet. See www.fastdefense.com for more info.

Alan
Norm Abrahamson

Post by Norm Abrahamson »

Thanks Alan.
gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

And the kids will be able to join in the fun:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Sensei George, This year I will be bringing the Ultimate Attack Suit For Hard Hitting Tecniques For Hard Hitting Kids. They will Be able to learn and execute real life saving tecniques with what it takes force. Students will be padded in their own suits to avoid any injury to them. And the ATTACKER BAD GUY WILL BE PADDED FOR THE INCOMING KICKS, HITS AND BATS!! So get ready for a slamming time with fun for all. (EXCEPT FOR THE GUY IN THE SUIT). Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone,
Rose Dyer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Return to “Fests_News”