I'm back ...

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
Jackie Olsen

I'm back ...

Post by Jackie Olsen »

Thanks to those who took the time to PM and ask where I've been... in a nutshell:
  • 2 Car Accidents (I'm fine)
    2 Root Canals
    Computer Hard Drive & Video Card Crash
    Company going thru Merger/Acquisitions "right sizing" (I'm still there... for now)
Some may remember that one of my favorite quotes is "when the fishermen can't go to sea ... they mend the nets." Well, I've certainly had a lot of time to mend...

Been thinking much about the Soft Power of the feminine. As all of life tends to be a mirror of reflection ... did anyone happen to catch the episode of Buffy (yes, I confess I'm an addict) where she defeated the evil minister after she got in touch with her Soft Power!? She had been trying to fight the demon for weeks ... agressively and hard. But this time she was aware of and responded to the energy coming at her and was able to move like wind and flow like water with her responses.

The same way all of our Sr/Sr's have been telling us ... move effortlessly and focus ONLY where you need it.

Flowing once again ...

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”