Thanks for the help and all the interesting posts

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
gmattson
Site Admin

Thanks for the help and all the interesting posts

Post by gmattson »

Jackie. Everyone will be saddened to hear that you wish to take a break from this job, but will be pleased to learn that you will be dropping in from time to time to say hello and maybe to post another one of your beautifully written poems.

Hopefully, very soon, you will up for the job again. In the meantime. . . Thanks again.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Mary S

Post by Mary S »

Jackie, you will be greatly missed.

I wish you the best and thank you for your inspiration over the years and very much hope to see your posts again on this forum.

Thank you for everything.
Mary
Dana Sheets

Post by Dana Sheets »

Hi Jackie,

I hope all is going well with you. Thank you for all your writings and contriubtions and for being a role model.

happy training,
d
Did you show compassion today?
Rick Wilson

Post by Rick Wilson »

All the best. :D
chef

To a lady with class

Post by chef »

Jackie, my best to you and yours. May your journey be full of promise and joy. We look forward to your contributions on the Forum in the future. You will be missed.

Regards,
Vicki
"Cry in the dojo, laugh in the battlefield"
Jackie Olsen

Post by Jackie Olsen »

Thank you all for your kind words and expressions. As a forum member/moderator from the 'early years' I've learned much from sharing what the spirit/heart mind way of Uechi-ryu has been for me and many of you.

As I take time to rejuvenate I will stop by now and then to hear what you have to say and share my thoughts as well.

I thank GEM for the opportunity for having been a part of this wonderful community. Good journeys to all of you. May you have many strong, fluid Sanchins and learn to dance awake the energy that is within...

In Beauty... Jackie

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”