1. George Harrison, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, and Ringo Starr aka Richard Starkey.
2. Oh my!
3. Its Howdy Doody time. BUT say, what didn't Clarabell do?
4. Melts in your mouth and not in your hands. But do you remember what you had to open wide for?
5. Wonder Bread. But who had the diet plan?
6. Cassius Clay. Who was "The Bear?"
7. When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent. But who endorsed Colgate? Hint, Mr. Trouble never hangs around when hears this mighty sound.
8. Manard G. Krebbs. But what is Dobies little sister doing today?
9. Why, because we like you. But who closed with Happy Trails to You. Bonus if you can name the jeep. Double bonus for naming the driver.
10. Nothing comes to mind. But who was the American who won the Olympic marathon?
11. A little dab will do you, use more, only if you dare! But before blow dryers, guys used hot...?
12. Anyone over thirty. Though, I think you may be confusing Mr. Dylan with Mario Savio, leader of the Berkely free speech movement. What became of Chicago 7 member Tom Hayden?
13. Who, who wrote the book of love. But why was it Judy's turn to cry?
14. Absolutely nothing, say it again, and ask Jackie Chan how to sing it. But who did the band War back up? (Hint, he was an animal.)
15. Young girls picked them, every one. Or, they put them in their hair when they went to this city.
16. the American way. But look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's a frog, no, it's...?
17. Joe Willie Namath, or Broadway Joe. But who caught the "Immaculate Reception?"
18. cause I eat my spinach. But who was Crusader Rabbits sidekick?
19. Mary Martin, accept no substitutes. Who did MGM originally want for Dorothy?
20. Plastics. What well known actor got his start with a brief, almost walk through, in the movie?
21. Richard M. Nixon. Who beat him? What was the name of his dog? It was one thing for the press to pick on Dick, it was quite another to pick on his dog ...?
22. Big John. In New Orleans, after the barrel melted down, what did they grab to fire another round?
23. Blue Berry Hill. What winds from Chicago to L.A.?
24. Where ever you are. Inka dinka do.
So who said good night and god bless?
25. Good night David. Who was in Washington and who was in New York?
26. pants on fire?
27. you're on Candid Camera. Who hosted Concentration?
28. Who put the ram in the ramma damma ding dong, who was that man, I want to shake his hand, he made my baby fall in love with me. Now, will somebody please explain what the heck Inagotta deveda means!!!
29. Car 54 Where Are You. Who played Tootie and who played Muldune?
30. George Burns.
What did the father on My Three Sons do for living?
Thanks George. I don't know how many of these I got right, but the fact that my mind is cluttered with enough useless trivia to even under take answering your question shows I need to spend a lot, much more, really need to many, San Chins, and clear some space for the next century. By the way, what was the name of Dale Evan's horse?