A Master

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
crazycat

A Master

Post by crazycat »

The wisdom of the Buffalo and the spirit of the leopard brought me to a fork in the river.

Neither waterway can be the wrong way to reach a destination.

The left, a slower moving stream of water, spreads out into a large swamp. The water becomes almost stagnant with no motion, but the swampland supports and feeds many living things, helps them grow and keeps these things healthy, they exchange secrets.

The swamp eventually finds its way back to the river.

On the right, the water moves fast as it flows around the bend picking up speed, picking up strength, and broadens from collecting knowledge from other streams. The river continues to grow. The river with all its knowledge from the land flows into the sea, where all things are known.

I was a rough stone on the edge of a riverbank, now I find myself at the bottom of the river.

As I lay in my riverbed and look up, I can see the stars, the moon, the blue sky, clouds, the sun, and all knowledge that may pass by.

One day, the light was shinning just right, I could see my reflection on the under surface of the water. I was amazed to see how rounded and polished I had become in such a short unnoticeable length of time. I have changed, but yet how can it be? I am still the same stone.

This is all I know, of what a master might be.
"crazycat"
SEAN C

A Master

Post by SEAN C »

------------------
sean
Jackie Olsen

A Master

Post by Jackie Olsen »

It is in our emotional waters that we stand in trust and innocence, like a child, trusting in the flow of life to take us to our next destination. The mineral world is our teacher of power and strength and of our holding and transforming energies.

Thank you for sharing...

------------------
In Beauty,

Jackie

[This message has been edited by Jackie Olsen (edited October 15, 2000).]
crazycat

A Master

Post by crazycat »

Thank you Jackie!!!

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”