Tribute to Bill Bauknecht

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

gmattson
Site Admin

Tribute to Bill Bauknecht

Post by gmattson »

Bill is no longer with us. His "Special Needs" forum is no longer with us. This forum will be retired and moved to the archives. Here, we can continue to read Bill's thoughts and opinions. I believe I knew Bill better than anyone, other than his family. There are topics posted that are priceless. I am amazed at the many people that appear on Bill's forum. Many will miss this educational and thoughtful forum. Even though I think I knew Bill very well, he continues to surprise me. I hope we can continue to absorb his work in the forum archive. Thank you very much ----------Art Rabesa
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
emattson

Re: Tribute to Bill Bauknecht

Post by emattson »

I had reactivated this forum and will moderate this, along with the others. I don't have special needs, but I feel that this topic is very important and keeping this going will be a splendid tribute to Bill Bauknecht great contribution.
Erik

“Old minds are like old horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order.”
- John Adams

Return to “Special Needs”