Vacation Time

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Bill Bauknecht

Vacation Time

Post by Bill Bauknecht »

Hello from sunny Florida. My wife and I are down South enjoying the sunshine and I plan on getting in lots of golf. We visited with George and Susan Mattson on our way down, had a great visit. I attended one of George's classes Monday night. He has a great dojo there and I had a good time "helping out." George and I played golf Tuesday,,that's enough said. :lol: The ladies spent the day shopping. They have a beautiful home and my wife and I thank them both for making our stay a pleasant one. Wed. we left for Englewood. My buddy here had back surgery a while back and then was in a car accident. Since I have to play golf, handicapped, I hope to show him how he can play without hurting himself, much like in karate. Train, play, don't hurt anything. Easier said than done. To the many folks who have ask about me, I am doing well, enjoying everyday. We all have our walls to climb. My new motto, "Wake up and stay on this side of the GREEN." :D Enjoy the day!!
Bill B.

Return to “Special Needs”