Support Needed

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Mills75

Support Needed

Post by Mills75 »

The ALS Association, South Texas Chapter is kicking off its annual Walk to D'Feet ALS. I am planning to be a part of that Walk and I am asking you to join me in the fight against ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) by making a contribution in support of my Walk.

ALS is a fatal, neuromuscular disease, which attacks the motor neurons making even the simplest movements of walking, speaking and gesturing impossible. Ultimately the body becomes paralyzed, yet through it all, the mind remains unaffected.

The staff of the ALS Association helps families in their day-to-day struggle with ALS. They offer many crucial patient service programs, as well as fund cutting edge research worldwide. Funds raised from the Walk will support those programs.

Every ninety minutes someone is diagnosed with ALS. Please help by making a donation - large or small - to fight ALS. Donate online now by making a secure credit card donation.

http://walk.alsa-south-tx.org/site/TR?p ... px=1048822

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Michael Miller
Jeff

Return to “Special Needs”