I especially like number 1
Lot of wisdom in this one !!
To all you old law dogs now just lyin' in the shade, current
pistoleros, and other fervent Second Amendment believers: I would
rather be your friend, but if you are not interested in that, I am
prepared to be a capable and efficient enemy.
This is THE LAW:
'The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory
in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill
is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All
else is supplemental.' - John Steinbeck
1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight,
he'll just kill you.
2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics ******.
3. I carry a gun, 'cause a cop is too heavy.
4. America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is
at the mall.
5. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
6. A reporter did a human interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The
reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying
and asked him 'Why do you carry a .45?'. The Ranger responded
with, 'Because they don't make a .46.'
7. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.
8. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady
commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have
your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were
expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle.'
9. Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to
Posted by Bill B.