Memo from God

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

gmattson
Site Admin

Memo from God

Post by gmattson »

Hi George, I wanted to post this on the special needs page, copied it and tried to paste there but it wont work. Can you post it with much trouble?? Thanks. Bill B.

Memo From God: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

To: YOU Date: TODAY From: THE BOSS Subject: YOURSELF Reference: LIFE

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. It will be addressed in My time, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it.

If you find yourself stuck in traffic, don't despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.

Should you have a bad day at work, think of the man who has been out of work for years.

Should you despair over a relationship gone bad, think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.

Should you grieve the passing of another weekend, think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.

Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance, think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.

Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror, think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.

Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.

Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; remember, things could be worse. You could be them!!!!

Should you decide to send this to a friend, you might brighten someone's day!
Lori

Memo from God

Post by Lori »

Beautiful reminder! And needed.

Thank you.
Jackie Olsen

Memo from God

Post by Jackie Olsen »

Oh, God ...

... forgive me when I whine, I have my health, the world is mine.

Thanks, Bill,

------------------
In Beauty,

Jackie

Return to “Special Needs”