Thursday Globe article

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

gmattson
Site Admin

Thursday Globe article

Post by gmattson »

Harvey just called, asking me if I read an article in the business section of Thursday's Boston Globe, regarding a new treatment for M. Mialoma (sp) and other cancers. The treatment is going into a phase where humans are being tested. Harvey gave me the email address of the globe reporter in case you are interested, Bill:

Aoki Naomi is the reporter's name: e-mail:
naoki@globe.com

Any comments?

------------------
GEM
Bill B.

Thursday Globe article

Post by Bill B. »

I will email that writer George and see if I can find out what it's all about. You had recently given me anothr name of a treatment but I misplaced it. When in Boston I talked to my Dr. about anything new but she couldn't come up with a name. If you still have that name, let me know. I can't remember if that was specifically for Multiple Myeloma or not. Will see what this one is all about. My son read an article about marajuana pills that are supposed to be "nice". lol They seem to be very helpful with cancer patients. I discussed this with my doctor also, they do have some patients on the pills but did not recommend them for me at this time. It's not just for pain but a relaxer and several other good things. Will follow up on all of the above and post it.

Bill

Return to “Special Needs”