Boats?

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Steve

Boats?

Post by Steve »

Hi Bill - hope all is going well for you! It's been ten months since I moved to the Cape, and it's summer, so now my interest in boats is in full bloom.

Any old contacts from your boating days that can find a 17' Boston Whaler or similar type boat w/engine & trailer for a song? The tidal river that I live on has a launch ramp and I can moor a boat along the river in my backyard. Looking for something to fish from and to take the kids water skiing on the bay.

Best regards, Steve
(e-mail address: swhite@umassd.edu)

-------------------------------------------
Update: I found out that that University of Rhode Island sells boats that have been donated to it to support student scholarships, etc.

Good prices, good cause.
http://www.urifoundation.org

[This message has been edited by Steve (edited July 17, 2002).]
Bill B.

Boats?

Post by Bill B. »

Hi Steve,
Your are looking for a real popular boat. Finding one is one thing, getting it for a song is another. Will keep my eye open and be in touch by email. Hope to see you at summer camp.
Best,
Bill

Return to “Special Needs”