whoops!!!

Sensei Canna offers insight into the real world of self defense!

Moderator: Van Canna

whoops!!!

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:42 am

Another downside to high front kicks 8O

http://www.shitoryu.org/gallery/movies/GroinKick.mpg

Postby Rick Wilson » Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:22 am

Loved it.

I showed this to my daughter who said: “Well she got the stick out of his mouth.” Yep, she’s my daughter alright.
Rick Wilson

Postby Stryke » Fri Jul 04, 2003 7:32 am

heh good advertisement for low kicks :)

wonder what he said to her at training , now thats womens self defence if I ever saw it ...........
Stryke

JaiLo

Postby Deep Sea » Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:06 pm

I know of the sport Bukit Jaili, but this is the first time I've seen Yukik JaiLo :roll:

Awesome Kick! The link is a sh!toryu link and yet the kick looks very TKDish.

Interesting link, the #### and all that. I copied and pasted the link and it wouldn't work for me. Obvious and apparent that the PC foul-mouth cops are awake and alert, causing the ####. When I investigated a little deeper I discovered the ####oryu replaced the word sh!toryu.

Very good.

ADDED: How I did the investigation was to first right click the mouse then select "view source". An editing dialog box appeared and from the menu provided I selected "Edit" and then "Find". I typed into the "Find what" area, "####o" [the 'o' is a little oh and not a zero], and then clicked "Find Next". This brought the line with the four pound signs '#' into view and to the left of that substituted link, on the same line, the real link existed. Copy and paste that segment into your address line to see if it works for you.

I hope this helps clarify my above original if confusing to you.
Last edited by Deep Sea on Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Always with an even keel.
-- Allen
Deep Sea

Postby 2Green » Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:26 pm

What's freaky is that after all that careful setup and measuring the distance, she kicks him her OTHER (rear) leg!!!

NM
2Green

Postby JoeLauzon » Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:56 pm

<embed src="http://www.shitoryu.org/gallery/movies/GroinKick.mpg">
--Joe Lauzon
JoeLauzon

Postby Deep Sea » Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:46 pm

What's freaky is that after all that careful setup and measuring the distance, she kicks him her OTHER (rear) leg!!!

Setup? did you write setup? I think anyone with her apparent leg skills purposefully was right on target, and to me he was set up.
Always with an even keel.
-- Allen
Deep Sea

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:00 pm

I agree with you Allen.

She wasn't trying to break the wood, she was trying to insure he could never have a woody. :roll: In gets confusing in these demo's 8O 8O .

Looks like some sort of premeditated payback too me. I wonder what he did to deserve that? Does not appear to be a lady you want to cross at any rate.

Laird

Return to Van Canna's Self Defense Realities