Uechi-Ryu.com

Discussion Area
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Chris' Last Game
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 1999 10:27 am 
Hello all.

Many of you know Chris from the The Hut, the Weekly Lessons on my website, or in my books. In addition to being a serious Uechi-ryu student he actively plays sports. Last week he played his final hockey game, and I invite you to my site to read his hockey biography and view some of the pictures from his last game. The pix take a few minutes to load, so please be patient.

------------------
Allen at [email]uechi@ici.net">uechi@ici.net</A> on <A HREF="http://www.uechi-ryu.org[/email]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 1999 6:06 pm 
Site Admin

Al:

Took a look at the pictures. Sounds like he should be playing for the Boston Bruins. Next time he works out, I'll be a lot more careful about throwing a punch at him!! Image

------------------
GEM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 1999 10:04 pm 
Anthony,

If this was just the end of a season, no big deal but he is finished playing high school hockey due to the fact that this is his senior year. Chris grew to love playing the game and it loved him; they will miss each other.

George,

I'll tell Chris you will be careful not to hurt him.

Chris would like to make a career out of either being a professional goalkeeper or a professional baseball player. The odds are not exactly in his favor, but that's where his mind is.<font color=red>

------------------
Allen at [email]uechi@ici.net">uechi@ici.net</A> on <A HREF="http://www.uechi-ryu.org[/email]