2017 Uechi SummerFest

Sensei Canna offers insight into the real world of self defense!

Moderator: Van Canna

2017 Uechi SummerFest

Postby William Leith » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello,

My name is William Leith of Buzz Durkin's Karate School and the Uechiryu Butokukai. Sensei Canna asked me to share some information about this year's SummerFest to his forum.

The biggest change to this year's event is the new location in Danvers, MA at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore. I have recently visited this location and it is going to be an excellent venue. The clean facility includes changing rooms, a Starbucks, a restaurant, and an indoor water park for participants who wish to bring family members.

For images of the new location and more information on SummerFest please visit this link: http://www.uechiryubutokukai.com/summerfest/

Over the next few weeks I will post more about the event. Thank you for your time!

William Leith

Re: 2017 Uechi SummerFest

Postby Van Canna » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:05 am

Thank you for posting this on my forum, Bill. I know it will be an exciting and extremely well organized event, simply because Buzz Durkin is running it.

I recall Buzzy telling me some years back that the best venue would indeed be a hotel such as the Hilton.

I am very familiar with the location as I used to stop by there quite often in my work assignments down the north shore. I just love the place with all its luxurious amenities.

I know it will be ultimate Summer camp experience for all participants.
Van
Van Canna

Re: 2017 Uechi SummerFest

Postby Van Canna » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Van
Van Canna

Return to Van Canna's Self Defense Realities