Sensei Canna offers insight into the real world of self defense!
Moderator: Van Canna
1. Who do I call?
2. What should I say vs what do I not until I have conferred with counsel?
3. How am I going to pay for the probable legal expenses?
Or, more of the psychological/ emotional aspects of:
1. How do I tell my family?
2. How do I deal with the emotional aspects of firing a shot and possibly taking another persons life?
3. Am I capable of taking another persons life?
4. How do I deal with the media attention this will likely draw?
- Posts: 43039
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 1999 6:01 am
Return to Van Canna's Self Defense Realities
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests