Uechi-Ryu.com

Discussion Area
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:07 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:14 am 

Quote:
Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer.

Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two females beating the hell out of a patron, while several employees stand by and watch. One male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the victim in this brutal attack.

The two females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older woman attempts to stop them from dragging the victim outside into the parking lot.

note: the male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack.

At the end, the white victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way.

Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:36 am 

I handled [investigated] a similar case in another big chain restaurant outfit under contract with my employer to handle their 'self insured retainer limits' under 'Third party administration' which we provided.

A female employee of the restaurant..off duty and on her day off...went in to meet some friends for lunch.

Suddenly, another female 'fellow employee' also off duty, enters the restaurant and proceeds to attack the other with car keys held between her fingers.

It was a brutal attack...

The female store manager, remained mostly frozen in fear, and did not intervene. The cook [male] from the kitchen, finally responded to the fracas and tried to put a stop to it...but had a difficult time with the assaillant that he did not want to hit for fears of criminal charges, loss of his job, and possible reprisal.

The injured employee retained civil counsel who brought a civil suit against the restaurant, alleging failure of management's personnel to protect the 'customer' ...

During the course of my investigation I determined that the attack was triggered by the injuried employee's having had sex with the boyfriend of the attacker...who was out to get revenge against her. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:41 am 

But seriously...look at the girl on the floor suffering from a seizure 8O and put yourself in her shoes. :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:53 am 

http://www.crimedoctor.com/fast_food.htm

It can be a serious problem and it will come when you least expect it.

I investigated another brutal attack on a patron in the parking lot of 'this outfit' ....in Pa.

And another down the south shore, when some bikers were refused to be served after a certain number of drinks, and asked to leave.

On the way out they threatened to return in 15 minutes and destroy the place.

The bartender did not think of calling the police to put them on notice.

So 20 minutes later they returned with baseball bats and started hitting customers sitting at their tables with their families.

The father of 4 young children was clubbed to death. :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:18 pm 

Seriously Van.. I answered a friend on Facebook recently who just came back to the States from 15 years overseas.. His last stop was Kadena Air Base, Okinawa , Japan.. His question was simply this.. "Why does it seem that after 15 years overseas that America has changed so much, and have our Morals deteriorated to this extent?" .... My first response to him was that maybe America hasn't changed so much, but maybe we changed from the experience, which I still believe is somewhat true having experienced the same trauma myself... But after watching this, I can certainly say.. In my day there wouldn't be so many worries from grown men about intervening into this terrible situation.. I know we live in a very litigious society, but at a certain point I think it's a human's responsibility to watch out for your brother and/ or sister out there.. I say give a loud "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN" and start tearing off bad hair wigs!!!! :lol:

SILENCE!!! I Kill You!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:34 pm 

Funny, two black chics kick the crap out of a white girl. No hate crime.

Turns out it's a guy who thinks he's a girl and now it's a hate crime.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 pm 

Quote:
In my day there wouldn't be so many worries from grown men about intervening into this terrible situation..

Most guys I know and call friend would do as I would... intervene if such a terrible situation occurs. Can`t take my principles or pride from me, really come on do what`s right and move on regardless the consequences.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:00 am 

I agree...you'd think....but people react in some strange ways.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:57 am 

Van Canna wrote:
I agree...you'd think....but people react in some strange ways.

I often wonder. Those that would not react may be the same personality types that would not be able to defend themselves regardless of the style of MA they study or weapons they may carry? Would they let the cognitive processes make them easy victims even though they have the "tools" at their disposal to at least put up a fight? Personally I know I have reacted to situations in the past that if I had given it thought maybe.... I would have let the moment pass. Heck. what was I thinking? My teachers told me in school to play nice and THEY would take care of the "ones being bad". However, the outcome may have been on my conscience today. We have the same brains as our ancestors (how far back maybe Bill can give us some indication). We may be wise to still use them as originally programed :wink:
As the song says " Teacher...leave them kids alone" :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:18 pm 
Site Admin

The first guy to intervene would have been facing the girl's boyfriend (the one used as an excuse for starting the beating), and probably his friends as well. Not saying that would have stopped me from acting, but I would be keeping my eyes open.

The whole hate crime angle, well, I don't agree with it. I wouldn't agree with it no matter who was what color. I think hate crime legislation is a horrible means of enforcing group identity, fracturing citizens into opposing groups artificially to keep politicians in power. I don't care what that guy with the wig who got his arse handed to him thinks he is. He looked like a victim, and these two predators set on him like wolves.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:54 pm 

I agree that there are times when intervention is just a must, especially when under an 'obligation' to do so, such as protecting business patrons or egregious 'disparity' situations, such as shown in the video clip.

But then again careful not to jump into a snake pit out of misguided righteousness.

Here is more information
Quote:
The back story? The victim was a DUDE!
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcd ... um=twitter
The victim has issues (“transgendered”, which means the embrace of their homosexuality while rejecting their biological gender) – meaning “she” was actually a he. But clearly the attackers had issues, too, given how they spasticly attacked somebody they presumably didn’t know before the verbal dispute in the women’s room started.

They also punched the gal who intervened in the eye.

“… The police report identifies the victim as 22-year-old Chrissy Lee Polis, who appears identical to Christopher Lee Polis, whose rap sheet includes convictions for disorderly conduct, property destruction, and prostitution, according to court records. The civil rights group Equality Maryland has identified the McDonald’s victim as a transgender woman. …”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:55 pm 

Jason
Quote:
The first guy to intervene would have been facing the girl's boyfriend (the one used as an excuse for starting the beating), and probably his friends as well. Not saying that would have stopped me from acting, but I would be keeping my eyes open.

A number of things can befall you when you intervene…a choice you alone must make. One of those 'damned if you do…damned if you don't' things. You alone will live with the moral and physical consequences.

Tacticians point out a few things…

* How big are they? Is there anyone around who can assist you? Are weapons present? Or does any of this really matter to you or should it matter?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 pm 

Some observations
Quote:
> Stay within your capabilities to protect. Do not become another victim.

Also be prepared to be sued civilly.

Forget all of this nonsense. DO NOT TRY TO BREAK UP A FIGHT UNLESS IT IS YOUR JOB (i.e bouncer, cop, teacher, etc). You will get hurt, or distract one of the fighters causing him to sustain a serious hit, or otherwise make the situation worse.

Go ahead and read any number of newspaper articles about people who get maimed and killed trying to "break up fights". If you see a fight, just watch and stay out of it.

If a friend of yours is in a fight, either let him fight his battles or jump in and help him, do NOT grab him and try to stop the fight, you will cause your friend to get hit and he will be unable to retaliate.

If somebody is being unfairly beaten badly, don't try to "break up the fight", either attack the the aggressor while he is distracted, call the authorities, or mind your own business.

It is also a fact that many times the 'combatants' will both turn their 'attention' on you for your intervention, making you the target.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 pm 

Here's a sad story
Quote:
>A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald’s was shot dead moments after being told he wouldn’t see the morning.
Raymond Mitchell, 34, had only popped into the restaurant to buy a hot chocolate.
But he apparently caused offence after splitting up two men fighting in the queue.
One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: “You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.”
The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a gun, yelling into his mobile: “Bring me that thing.”
Raymond left the 24-hour McDonald’s but was chased into a cul-de-sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.
One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be named, said: “He was begging, literally begging for his life. I didn’t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them laughing and swearing at him, calling him a ‘b***h’. I heard them laughing afterwards as well.”
Raymond’s partner, who asked not to be named, said: “I’m terrified. They’re still out there and they’ve not been caught. I’ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?” <

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... z1KdcBnbnD

~~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:59 pm 

Here is another ….

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story ... DwcxA.cspx