Walmart's treason

Sensei Canna offers insight into the real world of self defense!

Moderator: Van Canna

Walmart's treason

Postby Van Canna » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:26 pm

http://www.policeone.com/police-product ... ith-Taser/

Nice place to shop...the rare times I go in there makes me want to take a shower when I get back home. :mrgreen:

FOLEY, Ala. - Bystanders recorded an altercation between an Arizona couple and two police officers at a Walmart last week that resulted in a Taser deployment and charges against both individuals for assault on a police officer.

According to WKRG.com, the odd incident began when the couple - identified as Anthony and Chrisanna Smith - accused Officer Caleb Bibby of "treason" because he was shopping while on duty. The situation escalated, with the couple becoming increasingly agitated and repeatedly failing to obey the officer's orders. At one point, Anthony Smith slapped the officer and threw a punch that connected with Officer Bibby's throat.

Eventually, the officer's backup arrived, at which point he deployed his Taser X26 on Anthony Smith, while another officer tackled his wife.

The couple was charged with second-degree assault on a police officer, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.
Van
Van Canna

Re: Walmart's treason

Postby mhosea » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:02 pm

:lol: I'd love to find out what the whole story is on that couple. What kind of people do that? An Arizona couple in an Alabama Wal Mart, accusing a local cop of "treason" for something that isn't and is none of your business? Plain stupid.
Mike
mhosea

Postby Van Canna » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am

I agree, Mike...but I guess Walmart attracts dysfunctional people quite often...some of the characters you see in there :roll:

It feels like going 'slumming' instead of 'shopping' :lol:
Van
Van Canna

Postby Jason Rees » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:07 am

Van Canna wrote:I agree, Mike...but I guess Walmart attracts dysfunctional people quite often...some of the characters you see in there :roll:

It feels like going 'slumming' instead of 'shopping' :lol:

Especially after midnight.
Life begins & ends cold, naked & covered in crap.
Jason Rees
Site Admin

Postby f.Channell » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:40 am

Maybe all the Border book worms will start going there with their expensive coffees now that their hang out is gone. Then we'll have more confrontations. Who will win? The inbred or over caffeinated. :lol:
Sans Peur Ne Obliviscaris
www.hinghamkarate.com
f.Channell

Postby Van Canna » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:27 am

Look at all the possibilities there...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&xhr= ... a=N&tab=wi
Van
Van Canna

Postby Panther » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 am

I used to know a woman who shopped almost exclusively at Wally World... She wouldn't just go in to buy a specific item either. She'd get a stroller and go up and down the aisles looking at everything to see if there was something she wanted. She avereaged spending a few hunderd $$$ of our money per month (she was on "public assistance"). I saw a statistic (can't remember where) at the time that millions per day go through the Wally World doors! I started thinking about it and decided that "XX million <name of woman> can't all be wrong"... I more than doubled my money annually with Walmart stock for around 5 years during that time. I've quit playing the "Wall Street Lottery" now.

I have also noticed that different Walmarts are different. Go into some and you get ill as you pull into a parking space... in others (depending on location) they're almost... well... "upscale". I know that sounds strange, but within a 50 mile radius in Central Massachusetts I could take you to multiple examples of "make you ill" to a "middle ground" to the "high end" version. Ignoring for a moment the fact that there are that many Wally Worlds in such a small area... almost as many as Starbucks! :lol:
Panther

Postby Chris McKaskell » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:50 am

HA! Almost. but not quite.

Up here it's a Tim Horton's on every corner, and more on some....I don't much like 'six bucks' coffee, but Tim Hortons and Wallmark give me a rash.....
Chris
Chris McKaskell

Postby Van Canna » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Walmart's being in the news in the past for violence in the parking lots as well as in the store for 'cart's rage'

Not a good place to go shopping at night unless you really have to.

And some of the 'help' can be !@#$ morons and offensive.

There was one sore looking 'looser' once working the guns and ammo bench...I was tempted in shoving his ugly face into the glass display :evilbat:

You go into one of those joints...you need a 'nasty look' to your face and a don't !@@$ with me body language. :lol:
Van
Van Canna

Postby Van Canna » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 pm

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/ ... hp?t=24739

Here is something entertaining.

And notice the usual tough guy BS here...

Van
Van Canna

Postby Chris McKaskell » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 am

Do I hears banjos playin in de background?
Chris
Chris McKaskell

Postby Jason Rees » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Van Canna wrote:http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=24739

Here is something entertaining.

And notice the usual tough guy BS here...

Hah!

Why's she wearing her boobs on her back?
Life begins & ends cold, naked & covered in crap.
Jason Rees
Site Admin

Return to Van Canna's Self Defense Realities