http://www.wcvb.com/weather/2nd-person- ... index.html
Easy to make such a mistake.
I investigated two sad cases:
1. Two couples in an SUV got off the road during a heavy storm and decided to spend the night in the vehicle. Snow quickly blocked the tail pipe, and the hapless people died of carbon monoxide poisoning while trying to keep warm with the engine running.
2. The wife,back from shopping early evening_ forgot to turn off the car in the garage, closing the garage doors.
Family of five...four dead and one brain damaged 4 year old girl.