Homemade guns for everyone

Sensei Canna offers insight into the real world of self defense!

Moderator: Van Canna

Re: Homemade guns for everyone

Postby Van Canna » Tue May 07, 2013 4:35 am

Motive was robbery to feed drug addiction...best guess by the police, but who knows...they also said there had been similar cases involving psychos wanting to just rape and terrorize home occupants.

Phone calls were traced to random public phone booths. This took place in Rome, Italy...a City open to all kinds of maggots.
Van
Van Canna

Postby MarkNoble » Tue May 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Van Canna wrote:Motive was robbery to feed drug addiction...best guess by the police, but who knows...they also said there had been similar cases involving psychos wanting to just rape and terrorize home occupants.

Phone calls were traced to random public phone booths. This took place in Rome, Italy...a City open to all kinds of maggots.

Wow... I wouldn't have imagined this kind of crackhead violence in Italy.
MarkNoble

Postby Valkenar » Tue May 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Van Canna wrote:Motive was robbery to feed drug addiction...best guess by the police, but who knows...they also said there had been similar cases involving psychos wanting to just rape and terrorize home occupants.

Surprising that a few crackheads would be able to track people down who changed phone number/address multiple times. That sounds more like an organized crime kind of thing. Anyway, that is indeed a tragic story, and I'm sorry you and your family went through (and are still going through) it.
- Justin Powell
Valkenar

Postby Van Canna » Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Thanks Justin. And yes, I agree with you that it could have been more than crack heads. But then the police also questioned the motive in detail. Nothing there suggesting organized crime interest. Who knows.
Van
Van Canna

Postby Van Canna » Tue May 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Van
Van Canna

Postby Feur » Tue May 07, 2013 7:00 pm

I suspect there is no plastic cases capable of with standing the pressure of a modern center fire round or primers yet. Last time I checked bullets set off metal detectors because they are made of metal. Still very interesting .
Feur

Previous

Return to Van Canna's Self Defense Realities