Uechi-Ryu.com

Discussion Area
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dog fight
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:13 pm 

I just want to relate an incident that happened to me last week, see what others opinions are.
I take my dog for a walk of a morning, and I was coming through the woods when another smalller dog came running to mine and was jumping all around him, he came running from about 300 feet away. He didn't attack my dog but was being really annoying, and my dog gave a little snap at him, but generally tried to avoid him. Anyway this dog's owner comes up, and I said that he had better put his dog on a lead. The guy was about 30 and looked clean cut and quite well built.
I explained that my dog would take a little aggravation but would attack if his dog tried to bite him. The guy said " Don't you tell me about dogs" I said that my dog was a lot bigger than his and he said " Don't give me advice"..I just looked at him and then he said " Do you want a broken nose ? " :evil:
So i said " Go ****** a choad you piece of cr*p" he repeated himself, but he was about 20 feet away and made no effort to come closer, I stood there waiting and he said it again,so I said a few more expletives, then started to walk away...he made as if he was deciding to follow me, but as if somebody was holding him back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, my dog is a bordeux and he gets other dogs attacking him all the time, frankly I am sick of it because I know if he does anything my dog will get the blame coz he's so big. Now on a personal level I really would have liked the guy to have a go, he really was a dickhead because he told me what he was going to do...but he was also a dickhead because ?i know my dog wouldn't let him anyway.......maybe he realised that, but I didn't want my dog getting into trouble
The thing that made me mad was that I am 59 and old enough to be his father ( if he had one) and I know a lot of people my age with health issues and I am not an aggressive tough guy, and my dog is not a fighting dog.

but here's a clip of how tough a bordeux is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_QPcfW22w

but it also gives very wrong impression because they are one of the gentlest of breeds

here is a clip to show how gentle they are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9aHbR3eY3Q

Post subject: Re: Dog fight
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:08 pm 

Maybe a good dose of pepper spray for the dog and his fk/head owner might have worked wonders.

The world is full of these turds.

I posted the near incident of my student with a 350 lbs dog turd on another thread.

I like to see the expressions on someone's face when they suddenly realize the fight they are looking for, turns out not to be a 'scripted one' but by then it is too late.

You did well in short stopping that bag of sh*it Ray...he didn't have any balls to start with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnWFJZkdB8Y

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:39 pm 

Yeah Van
I must admit that I was taken aback by this guy, he didn't look like a scumbag, and his girlfriend/wife was only a little while behind him, so I was really shocked when he said that. My sons all said what you said, he couldn't walk his talk he could only talk it, and if I had been the wrong guy he coud have ended up in a whole life changing event, my dog coud have done that on his own all I would have to do was not call him off.....I did think of the pepper spray gun, but they are classed as firearms in the UK ( crazy I know 8O ) but I may get one or a stun gun anyway.....................I was pleased though because I thought of the things I would do, and it came close or was the same as I train and not a million miles away from uechi basics, quick and brutal......and all easily explainably to the local constabulary ( palm heel is a gentle push 8) 0 etc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:09 am 

Quote:
I must admit that I was taken aback by this guy, he didn't look like a scumbag, and his girlfriend/wife was only a little while behind him, so I was really shocked when he said that.

Most men with a wife or girl friend in tow, will act 'macho' because they will feel their manhood is at stake.

I wrote once here on the forum about one such case where a husband's 'macho mouth' in the presence of his wife, during an event with some young punks on the way out of a night club, caused the death of an elderly responding security person.

The wife left him because of it.

When I interviewed the husband, he said he felt he had to open his mouth with the punks, thinking his wife might think he was 'not a man' if he had kept his trap shut.

This guy with the little dog was trying to show his wife/girl... that his dick was bigger than yours.

A similar situation was reported on this forum by my student Fred Channel when walking his dog in the Foxboro forest near where I live.

If one is justified taking any action, it is always best to let a non lethal weapon do the 'talking' first instead of using your hands...then move to lethal weaponry if legally and morally justified.